If you have supported my blogsite during the Miss World Philippines Reader’s Choice Poll, I’m pretty sure you will support this one. Welcome to the Miss World Reader’s Choice Poll.
In this particular Reader’s Choice Poll, it will be divided into 2 categories, one for the main poll (involving all the candidates of Miss World from across the globe) and another one for the continental polls (candidates divided in continents).
So, this year’s poll for the very 1st time will be pure WordPress Polls and no Facebook polls will be involved in our 1st Year’s Coverage of Miss World here on ItsJM Life and the total number of votes casted will be combined from the continental polls and the main poll. So, here are the rules:
1. Voting is UNLIMITED and FREE and wherever you are in the world, you can vote for your favorite candidate.
2. You can vote as many candidates as possible for as long as you vote for them with clean and wise voting.
3. The voting polls this year will be divided into 2 categories: Main Poll (involving all candidates) and Continental Poll (candidates divided into each continent). There will be a total of 6 polls in this Reader’s Choice Poll: Main Poll (all Miss World 2018 Candidates), Miss World Africa 2018 (All Candidates from the Africa Continent), Miss World Asia 2018 (all candidates from the Asian continent), Miss World Americas (all candidates from the American continent), Miss World Oceania (all candidates involved in the Oceania region) and Miss World Europe (all candidates from the European continent).
4. The determination of your picked Top 40 will be determined based on the combined Continental and Main polls. Meaning, the votes of one candidate from the main poll will be added to the votes of that same candidate from the continental poll and will be summed up.
5. The voting will end December 8, 2018 at 12:00mn, China/Manila Time.
6. The Reader’s Choice Poll Top 40 candidates will be the sole determination of whether your bets enters in the official results of the Miss World competition that will happen on December 8, 2018 in Sanya, China.
VOTE WISELY! [Refresh or bookmark this page for updated page of the Reader’s Choice Poll.]